Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NORTH

So for those who haven't listen to it yet, I highly recommend getting your hands on the new Matchbox 20 CD "NORTH"

Its brilliant. And the best thing it goes great with my new Imagine Dragon's take. Matchbox 20 is one of my favorite bands and was one of my favorite things to listen to when I worked on my stories. North is a great album and there are some fantastic songs on it! :)

The first song I want to showcase is this one (which is a bonus track that I didn't originally get)


My favorite song in the album though is "English Town." I think I have my new favorite thing to listen to while I travel and wanderer around.

The final two showcase songs are "Our Song" and "She's So Mean"  I love their beats. Fun Car songs 
 


Such fun songs! Enjoy! :D 

~The Silly Wanderer~



No comments:

Post a Comment