Monday, September 17, 2012

Going Up A River with Half a Paddle


Well I guess I can do some deep thinking on the blog now that I've had some fun on here today. I don't know who my readers are, but thanking you for reading it so far. Its been really nice being here. :) 

So lets see. What else is going on in the world of me? 

I had my first exam today in Logic and I feel like I did pretty well on it. There were somethings that I was a bit....


But then the rest of the test was just: 

And my phone is still lost and I'm kinda of annoyed by that. I hope it either turns up soon or something good happens. 

Like I said earlier, my cousins sent me a package and it made my day. Due to them, I had a delightful dinner of dinosaur pasta in tomato basil sauce while watching the new episode of QI. That was probably my day's highlight! 

By the way. Isn't this cute? Its a Strawberry Stegosaur :) 
But yeah.....when it comes down to it, even though there seems to be like a lot of forces heading to try and bring me down, I've just been doing what I can when I can and being everything that she thinks I have the strength for. Cause....I do have it and I'm happy that I'm going up river right now. Sure its harder, but it just means that it will be worth it. 

Unless I'm a salmon...cause if I go up stream I die. 

Soo...I'm going to go up stream like this little guy! 
Wooper Does what Wooper Does! 

~The Silly Wanderer~


No comments:

Post a Comment