Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Adventures in Dreamland III

Adventure's in Dreamland 


The previous dreams of the last night were kinda of fuzzy and out of focus. I know there was a sequence where the DG and her friends (who I don't know) and my brother Sonny are at my present house. Sonny opens the bottle of snake wine I have and turns out that the snake was still alive and now was a threat. I try and get it out of my room but it goes after DG who I protect but in the process get bitten. 

Next thing i know when I wake up from after the bite is that I'm at a ricky ol' podunk gas station in the middle of no where. I don't know why, but my mom gets an RV and we go for a drive. I'm am amazed how well she drives it. As we go down a woodland, I start thinking of the DG and then....the RV crashes and I wake up. 


I have the feeling my brain doesn't want me to dream to hard. Good idea? Maybe? 
"Or are you waking up?" 

~The Silly Wanderer~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment