Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Its A Very Rainy Day

Right now....its a very very Rainy Day.

And I walk to school! YEAH!
 

But yeah...its a really rainy day. My room is still a mess and at least I got some homework done today. I'm currently in the library waiting for my 3:20 class to start as well as working on my Hobbit reading and....just sitting around. 

Today QFM was pretty sweet. The speaker was fun. 


And now it just started to rain...just like Ollie in the videos says. SIDEWAYS!!

Going to be a fun walk home after my film class! 





Lets see...what else is going on today. Nothing much really. Had a nice lunch with Sherlock and his girlfriend and found out more about my night from the other day.....apparently I was the life of the party before I disappeared and ended up back home. I am still without a phone which sucks.....

I kinda of miss Instagram. It also will suck cause I want all the pictures that I have on my phone still. There are alot of good memories on that phone. I think though my Verizon account saved them online. One can only hope. 

I think though I needed a grey and rainy day. I like rain. I like rain alot. Rainy days, especially days like this to mean are signs of great change. Something in the world is being washed away and will again bloom and turn green. Its a nice outlook to have. 

I am really looking forward to going to Charleston this weekend. I need some travel time in me. I like to travel and wanderer around. There is only a few things I'll actually stick around for. The one thing actually that has made me wanna stay somewhere might not be ready for me yet. Or.....we aren't just at that chapter in life yet. 

Anyways....don't wanna get thingy right now......

RANDOM PICTURE 

SMILE EVERYONE! :) 


~The Silly Wanderer~


No comments:

Post a Comment