Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Musical Post

Something I rarely get really interested in, but I've recently come across a band called "Imagine Dragons"

Its been a long time since I've enjoyed listening to music this much!

The band is called Imagine Dragons. They are an Indie Rock band from Las Vegas and honestly its all I've been listening to for about two weeks now. They have been around since 2009 and makes me pretty sad I've only just now found them.

They are really really good.

This is my life on "Imagine Dragons" 

This is my all time favorite Imagine Dragons Song: "Demons" 

Oh its so beautiful. I love its beat and the lyrics. The lyrics are amazing. Jam out to it.

Another really good song from Imagine Dragons. This one is one of their very upbeat ones.


These are just two of the many songs they do and they are all good. Hope you have as much fun listening to them as I have. 

~The Silly Wanderer~

No comments:

Post a Comment